Well the star has kissed many leading ladies of his flick, but the latest bollywood news is that Emraan Hashmi was kissed by a man. Emraan who was in Hyderabad to promote his Raaz TMC, reveals, “Hyderabad is an important destination for Bollywood. Weirdly though, I’ve had strange experiences here. The first time, I was kissed by a man, the next time by a girl and on my third trip, I was swooned by the cheerleaders of the local team!” The lover boy has also mellowed down on his kisses and says, “I’m consciously moving away from that image. I have brought down the passion in my kisses. It’s worked for me but…. Sometimes, it’s put for superstitious reasons!”Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Emraan Hashmi Kissed By A Man
Well the star has kissed many leading ladies of his flick, but the latest bollywood news is that Emraan Hashmi was kissed by a man. Emraan who was in Hyderabad to promote his Raaz TMC, reveals, “Hyderabad is an important destination for Bollywood. Weirdly though, I’ve had strange experiences here. The first time, I was kissed by a man, the next time by a girl and on my third trip, I was swooned by the cheerleaders of the local team!” The lover boy has also mellowed down on his kisses and says, “I’m consciously moving away from that image. I have brought down the passion in my kisses. It’s worked for me but…. Sometimes, it’s put for superstitious reasons!”Posted by Rbbani Awan at 11:33 AM 0 comments
Labels: Bollywood News, Emraan Hashmi
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Kiss and tale
Emraan Hashmi’s wife Parveen isn’t the only one worried about her husband kissing all his actresses on-screen.We had earlier reported that Manyata Dutt was not too happy about husband Sanju baba kissing Vidya Malvade (of Chak De! India fame) in Kidnap.
However, those who saw director Sanjay Gadhvi’s Kidnap over the weekend kept wondering where the much-talked about scene had disappeared?
Interestingly, Gadhvi had created quite a controversy two years ago when he had retained the kissing scene between Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2 despite opposition from the Bachchans.
So, when did Gadhvi decide to chop the scene, which was giving Manyata sleepless nights?
When contacted, Sanjay Gadhvi confirmed the news and said, “Yes, the scene has been removed from the film.
It was beautifully shot and both Sanjay and Vidya were very good in the scene. However, I don’t let anything hamper the progress of my film.”
On being asked why he had chopped off the scene, he said, “We had a lot of screenings and many people thought that it was hampering the pace of the film. I went by the reactions of the people and decided to edit the entire scene.”
Sanjay Dutt and Vidya Malvade in Kidnap
Commenting on Manyata being unhappy with the scene, Gadhvi said, “I had to chop the scene but not because anyone had raised any kind of objection.”Whatever is the reason for the controversial scene no longer being part of Kidnap, Manyata is surely having the last laugh.
Posted by Rbbani Awan at 10:58 AM 0 comments
Labels: Bollywood News, Emraan Hashmi
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Main hoon Dawood
After the success of Jannat, Emraan Hashmi is all set to play Dawood Ibrahim in Ekta Kapoor's Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.The film will be directed by Milan Luthria, and it is believed that it will have Sanjay Dutt in a pivotal role.
Our sources said, "Milan Luthria is very excited about working on this film and is currently involved in extensive research on the subject.
It was Ekta's idea to make a film on the '80s underworld, and Milan has been working on it from quite some time.
The film will have such key characters as Haji Mastan, Dawood Ibrahim, Chota Rajan and Arun Gawli. It will focus on the underworld operations of that decade.
Milan has been keen to work with Emraan who he has known closely since the latter started out assisting Mahesh Bhatt.
He could only envisage Emraan playing the role of Dawood. The actor is looking forward to working with him as well."
The source further added, "Much thought has gone into his look and once everything is in place, they will work on getting the right look for the actor."
When contacted Milan Luthria said, "I don't wish to comment on anything at this moment. We will announce everything at the right time.
But yes, I have always wanted to work with Emraan and I think he has great potential. I think it's the right time for him to go to the next level."
Posted by Rbbani Awan at 11:55 AM 0 comments
Labels: Bollywood News, Emraan Hashmi
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Emraan Hashmi’s loss is Maddy’s gain
Known as a serial kisser Emraan Hashmi is trying to get out of this tag. Well it seems he is trying to be different by doing films of varied genres. Apparently the actor was in talk with Warner Brothers for their next, which Emraan has now flatly refused to be a part of. A friend close to Emraan explains that he was in negotiations with Warner Brother since the time he was shooting for Jannat . However the producers were keen to sign him but simultaneously wanted to see the result of his forthcoming film Jannat . However, Emraan who wasn’t happy with the wait and watch game of the producers, quoted a high price. And the latest on it is that he has refused the film. Now the makers of this untitled film which will be jointly produced by Tandav Films are in search of an actor. It is also believed that the filmmaker Joy Augustine who was supposed to direct the film, has backed out because of date problem. However Meghna Gulzar has been signed to direct this film. Now that Emraan has said no, the producers are keen to sign R Madhavan. The film is about ways to fill romance into a married couple’s relationship. It’s story has been written by Jaideep Sahni. Interestingly Madhavan has a romantic hero image which is apt for the character of this film informs an industry insider.
Well what can we say, Emraan’s loss may benefit Madhavan!
Posted by Rbbani Awan at 11:37 PM 0 comments
Labels: Bollywood News, Emraan Hashmi